My favorite, unfortunately, is not for sale:
Here are a few more of my favorites:
Sunday, March 16, 2008
This isn't a humor post, but it's something that interests me. Considering how much Christian fundamentalist complain about violence and sex, it's only fair to check out all the violence and sex in The Bible. This post will be a work in progress...
Posted by Chimaera2009 at 2:12 PM
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Here are some of my favorites:
31. Not allowed to let sock puppets take responsibility for any of my actions.
32. Not allowed to let sock puppets take command of my post.
77. The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
102. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are “casualties of war”.
136. Shouting “Let’s do the village! Let’s do the whole fucking village!” while out on a mission is bad.
Posted by Chimaera2009 at 8:41 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Haiku Error Messages was part of Salon.com's 21st Century Challenge. Here's are the winners:
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.
Everything is gone;
Your life's work has been destroyed.
Squeeze trigger (yes/no)?
Posted by Chimaera2009 at 12:46 AM